08/12/2021 at 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Front Range Community College Westminster Campus Classroom #C0578
3465 W. 112th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
BABY BOOMER RETIREMENT
A Retirement 101 Academic Crash Course
In Person Class
Course Code: BJGWC0812
An Academic Crash Course for 50 to 70 Year Olds … One Day …. Inexpensive & Fun
Register on-line now or
Register by Phone 720-571-1981 Lines Open 24/7
THE RULES HAVE CHANGED! REGISTER TODAY AND LEARN HOW!
- Tuition of $57.00 – Register prior to 8/3/21 and save $10
- Couples may attend for a single tuition cost
- Tuition includes all course materials
- Pre-registration is required and seating is limited
Baby Boomer Retirement Course
In Person Class
Come and hear from an unbiased, licensed Fiduciary about the critical and essential basics for a life-long successful retirement. Classroom instruction is presented in a non-threatening and non-sales environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 50 and 70
- Those concerned about our financial markets and wanting to prepare for the next recession
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research
What You Will Learn:
- Which one of the 81 ways to take Social Security could work for YOU
- Which Medicare options are available to you
- How to develop an income plan
- How to possibly eliminate the fear of running out of money
- Why sequence of return risk is the biggest risk for your retirement
- Why retirees pay too much in taxes and how you can possibly avoid overpaying
- Questions to ask a potential advisor
- Optimal asset allocation in retirement
- The 6 basic traditional rules of thumb for retirement may no longer apply
- Global market instability and volatility necessitates action
- Recent research indicates a different approach to retirement planning could be beneficial!
- You only get one shot at retirement – Make it Count!
If you have questions that are personal in nature or relate to tax and/or retirement strategies, you may arrange to meet privately with your instructor after the course is complete. This consultation is complimentary for course attendees, but is not required.
Financial Education for Creating a Successful Retirement!