01/28/2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Washtenaw Community College - Morris Lawrence Building - Room 130
4800 East Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building – Room 130
Conservative Retirement Planning
Course Code – RJBWCC0128
This is a 2-Night Event – Tuesday Class Series – 1/128 & 2/4
3 Easy Way to Register
- Register on line now!
- Register by phone – 734-275-3637 (lines open 24/7)
- Complete the registration form on your mailer
Tuition $49.00 – and couples attend for the cost of one!
CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING
A COMPREHENSIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING COURSE FOR RETIREES AND THOSE
PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
Think about everything you’ve been led to believe about investing, the stock market and retirement planning. How much of that do you think is accurate? You may be overwhelmed with conflicting information. You may also be in for some unpleasant financial surprises in your retirement – potential hidden bombshells which you may or may not even recognize until it’s too late to fix them.
That’s why we’re inviting you to attend our comprehensive educational course, Conservative Retirement Planning. We’ll help you understand key concepts and sound principles that will make a difference as you plan your anticipated income in retirement.
Course Outline –
- Section I: The Base
- Section II: The Color of Money
- Section III: Conservative Investing
- Section IV: Risk and Reward with Balance
- Section V: Main Street vs. Wall Street
Who Should Attend –
- Individuals and couples age 50 and up
- Investors concerned about the future of tax rates and inflation
- Baby Boomers concerned about income planning
- Conservative investors looking for alternatives to status quo models that may not be working
- Anyone who is worried about or wants to better understand their retirement plan
Students will receive all required course materials, including the Course Workbook and Handouts, Asset Review Forms, and a Personal Strategy Session.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.