04/24/2021 at 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Location:
Broward College FIU Miramar
1930 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
Conservative Retirement Planning
In Person Course
Course Code – RPBGB424
FIU / Broward College
A COMPLIMENTARY ADULT EDUCATION COURSE teaching Simple Steps you can take TODAY to plan for the RETIREMENT you want TOMORROW!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
For everyone’s health and safety, social distancing protocols will be adhered to and seating will be limited in compliance with CDC, state, and local guidelines.
JOIN THOUSANDS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE AT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES NATIONWIDE!
Seating is limited and Advance Registration is Required!
Register on-line now!
Register by phone 800-955-8320 Lines open 24/7
CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING
In Person Course
This comprehensive course addresses the biggest concerns and challenges faced by most Americans when planning their investment strategy. Your instructor will cover the essentials of a sound retirement plan and break down key concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
You will leave with a much better understanding of retirement planning and have the tools, insights, and strategies you need to make informed decisions and confidently build an investment portfolio that will help you pursue your specific needs and goals.
Plus, we will also address the current economy and how it could affect your retirement income planning, tax planning, Required Minimum Distributions, and more. We will provide answers to common financial concerns and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement.
KEY CONCEPTS COVERED:
- A history of the markets – From Bulls to Bears
- Determining your personal risk tolerance and your own unique “Color of Money”
- The relationship between growth, protection, and liquidity in your portfolio
- Wall Street “Myths” and common investment “Mistakes”
- Gold and Silver in these unstable times
- Affordable Wills & Estates
- How to create an income stream you can’t outlive
- Strategies to help combat inflation and interest rate changes
- Tying it all together with Social Security and Pensions
- Planning for the “unexpected” – Sequence Risk and Long-term Care
- How the election results could impact your retirement plan
- How COVID-19 could impact your retirement
YOU SHOULD ATTEND …
- If you are concerned about stock market risk, taxes, inflation, or the next recession
- If you like the concept of participating in the markets without taking all the risk
- If you have a fear of running out of money in retirement
- If you want a better understanding of your IRA/401(k)
- If you want to make an informed decision on Social Security and Pensions
JOIN US FOR SNACKS, FACTS AND GETTING ON TRACK!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Broward College FIU Miramar
- Conservative Retirement Planning - In Person Course - 04/14/2021 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Conservative Retirement Planning - In Person Course - 04/24/2021 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm