Tuesday, September 27th at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Izzy’s at Hillcrest – Heritage Room
850 Walnut Street
Batesville, IN 47006
Investment Planning Strategies
In Person Workshop
Course Code – vdwkc927
NOTE: VENUE HAS CHANGED TO IZZY’S AT HILLCREST
Advance Registration is Required
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 Lines open 24/7
INVESTMENT PLANNING STRATEGIES
Not only does the economy look a lot different today than it did when you first entered the workforce, but so does investing your money for your financial future.
Are you using the most current strategies, or the same old ones that have been used for decades?
Today’s technology allows the average investor to do so much more than they could do even a decade ago. In this class, you’ll learn how to leverage new strategies that can grow and protect your assets, and how to determine the right combination of strategy and income sources to secure your financial future.
It’s never too late or too early to start positioning yourself for a better financial future. This class aims to educate all individuals, whether you’ve just entered the workforce or you’re planning your exit.
We’ll discuss these important topics and more:
- Are you overfunding your 401k?
- The impact of inflation, taxes, and healthcare on your financial future
- Why bonds are not working as a risk management strategy
- Mutual Funds vs. Exchange Traded Funds – which is more cost effective and makes the most sense for you
- How to invest your money to protect yourself from loss without giving up potential growth
- The hidden fees of Mutual Funds and 401(k)s
REGISTER TODAY AND GAIN CONFIDENCE THROUGH FINANCIAL EDUCATION!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.