06/30/2022 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am Location:
Lenoir-Rhyme University - Asheville Campus - Classroom 234
36 Montrford Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
Investment Planning Strategies
In Person Course
Course Code: VJBLR0630A
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 828-554-7887 (lines open 24/7)
INVESTMENT PLANNING STRATEGIES
In Person Course
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Not only do the world and the economy look a lot different today than they did when you first entered the workforce, but so does investing your money for your financial future. Are you using the most current strategies, or the same old ones that have been used for decades?
In this class, you’ll learn how to leverage new strategies that can grow and protect your assets, and position yourself for a better financial future.
This class aims to educate all individuals, whether you’ve just entered the workforce or you’re planning your exit.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- Are you overfunding your 401k?
- The different level of investments you can have and the Three Buckets model
- The impact of inflation, taxes, healthcare, and longevity on your financial future
- Why bonds are not working as a risk management strategy
- The difference between Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds, and which makes sense for you
- How the order of accounts from which you withdraw funds can drastically impact your retirement
- The hidden fees of Mutual Funds and 401(k)s
We will also discuss the current economy, inflation, and market volatility, and how they can affect your retirement! We will provide answers to your financial concerns and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement.
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.