04/15/2021 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Location:
Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop
310 120th Avenue NE
Bellevue , WA 98005
Maximize Your Social Security
Live Online Workshop
Course Code: SDD0415P
This Class Has Been Added to Replace Class Date 4/13/21
To register click here
Normally taught at colleges and universities throughout Greater Seattle, this class is now being offered LIVE ONLINE.
Understand how Social Security works with your other retirement assets by joining us for this Free, Online Educational Workshop!
Advance Registration is Required
Register today to Maximize Your Benefit!
Register Online Now or
Register by Phone 425-578-5428 (Lines open 24/7)
MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY
Live Online Workshop
The difference between the best and worst possible decision on when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
How you claim your Social Security retirement benefits can make or break your financial future. There are many variables and nuances that can have dramatically different effects on each person. Currently it’s possible to begin as early as age 62 (or 60 if you are widowed), and as late as age 70. Contrary to popular myths and financial entertainers, there is no “one size fits all” best approach. Learn the penalties to avoid, and the strategies to maximize the amount of retirement benefits you can enjoy, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
Points and Questions We’ll Address:
- How COVID-19 affects Social Security
- How will Social Security survive?
- What does “Full Retirement Age” mean?
- Why is mine different from my spouse?
- How does it affect what we can get?
- Can I collect on my ex’s Social Security?
- File early? File late? Which is better?
- Who qualifies for benefits? Who doesn’t?
- What if I retire before I qualify for benefits?
- Can I take my benefits while still working?
- How to avoid penalties for working
- Avoiding double taxation on Social Security
- What’s the “Vitality Band” sweet spot?
- How to k now which plan is best for me?
- At first spouse’s death, what happens?
- The 5 Planks of Retirement Planning
- Income Blending for the long run
- ‘Stress Test’ your plans for longevity, catastrophic sudden shock, bear markets, and the IRS
Knowing what to do, when, and why will help you to make the best decision for YOUR situation.
Register Today to Maximize Your Benefit!
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Maximize Your Social Security – Live Online Workshop
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/13/2021 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/13/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/14/2021 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/14/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/15/2021 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Workshop - 04/15/2021 - 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm