02/01/2020 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm Location:
Sahara West Library - Board Room
9600 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Sahara West Library – Board Room
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY – INCLUDING IMPORTANT 2020 CHANGES! Course Code: MSRSAL0201
Classes Starting Soon … REGISTER TODAY!
COURSE REGISTRATION –
Tuition of $18 and spouses may attend at no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse may be purchased for $6.
TO REGISTER On Line Click Here
TO REGISTER by phone call – 702-843-0541
COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM ON MAILER & MAIL FORM AND CHECK TO
Sun City Financial Educational Services
9640 – W. Tropicana Avenue Suite 106
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Presented by a National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder and Council of Financial Educators Member
Adult Financial Education Foundation, a not-for-profit corporation, is devoted to helping improve the financial literacy of adults 50 and over who are concerned about their retirement savings and how to ensure a safe, secure future.
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY – INCLUDING IMPORTANT 2020 CHANGES!
Know What You CAN DO So You Know What You SHOULD DO !
Social Security claiming options have changed for millions of Americans …are you one of them?
This educational workshop will provide you with much needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive.
Important Issues to Understand –
Is “file and suspend” really gone?
How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
How divorce impacts spousal benefits
Claiming a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits
How working impacts taxes on Social Security benefits
How claiming early worker benefits could lower your spousal benefit at full retirement age
The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on them
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits
- How your current employment will affect benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRA’s
- What is the future of Social Securityand what does it mean to you
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
- How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits
- Can you fix your Social Security election if you made a mistake?
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- Learn how all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
Investment Advisory Services provided by Redhawk Wealth Advisors, Inc. and SEC-registered investment advisor
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Sahara West Library – Board Room
- Maximizing Social Security - 02/01/2020 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm