12/02/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Brevard County Government Center - Bldg C, Florida Room, 3rd Floor
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Melbourne, FL 32940
THIS CLASS IS NOW FULL.
Please consider registering for this class, offered on the dates below –
Maximizing Social Security
In Person Workshop
Course Code: SJWGC1202
NOTE: Seating will be limited to allow for social distancing.
Learn how Social Security and Tax Law changes could affect you and your retirement!
MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT! MINIMIZE YOUR TAXES!
This workshop is offered FREE of charge but …
You must register to attend
Register Online Now or
Register by Phone by calling 321-541-4373 Lines open 24 / 7
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
For many Americans, Social Security is the single largest asset they have in retirement, and greater than 90% of all recipients do not maximize their Social Security benefits. Advanced planning is essential, and the decisions you make today can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
- How the current tax laws affect your Social Security
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on them
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
- What is the future of Social Security and what does it mean to you
- How your current employment will affect your benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
- How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits
- Can you fix your Social Security election if you make a mistake?
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- Learn how all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
This educational workshop will provide you with much-needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes and maximize your personal benefits.
Join us for this insightful financial education workshop!
Reserve Your Spot
Sorry, this course is fully booked.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Brevard County Government Center – Bldg C, Florida Room, 3rd Floor
- Maximizing Your Social Security - In Person Workshop - 12/02/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm