01/28/2021 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Location:
Medicare 101 Understanding the Basics - Live Online Webinar
301 N. Cattlemen Road
Sarasota, FL 34323
MEDICARE 101: Understanding the Basics
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: MAFVIR0128A
This course is normally taught in Libraries throughout Southwest Florida. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this Live class is being offered for FREE online.
Join us for this educational workshop in the comfort and safety of your home!
This Course is offered LIVE, ONLINE, & FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 239-356-8566 (lines open 24/7)
If these class times are not convenient for you, please contact our office directly at 239-271-0685.
MEDICARE 101 – UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR
This educational workshop will remove the confusion about Medicare including what is covered and what is not covered – such as chronic long-term care. In addition – the when and how to enroll in the four parts of Medicare is explained.
Medicare Supplements and Advantage Plans are given special attention including the advantages and disadvantages of each. When it might be possible to switch from one to the other is also covered in this class.
What You Will Learn:
- When and how to enroll in Medicare
- The meaning of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- How Original Medicare and Advantage Plans differ
- When an Advantage Plan may be best for you
- How your income may increase your Parts B and D costs
- When Medicare covers long-term care and the trigger that shifts costs to you
Join us for this insightful online class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Medicare 101 Understanding the Basics – Live Online Webinar
- MEDICARE 101: Understanding the Basics- Live Online Webinar - 01/28/2021 - 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- MEDICARE 101: Understanding the Basics- Live Online Webinar - 01/28/2021 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm