Thursday, September 29th at 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Spring Creek Barbeque
3514 W. Airport Freeway
Irving, TX 75062
In Person Workshop
Course Code: mrrsc0929
This is a FREE educational class
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 888-546-7009 (lines open 24/7)
WHAT BABY BOOMERS NEED TO KNOW
This free educational class on Medicare is designed for those New to Medicare or considering New Options for your 2022 Medicare Enrollment Benefits.
You and an adult guest are invited to attend this free Medicare class and enjoy a meal on us. Please feel free to bring your spouse, significant other, or anyone else who is researching Medicare for their health benefits.
You Will Learn:
- Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- How to apply for coverage
- What to look for in a Medicare plan
- Benefits of Medicare Parts A and B
- How to properly evaluate your Medicare options
- Medicare Part D explained
- New Options and Changes for 2022
Whether you are new to Medicare or exploring your options, this Free educational class has you covered!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.