10/13/2022 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
El Potrillo Mexican Restaurant Grill and Cantina
100 Laurel Park Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
In Person Workshop
Course Code: mjbe1013
This is a FREE educational class
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 888-546-7009 (lines open 24/7)
What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare
If you have MEDICARE or will soon be eligible, please make plans to attend one of our Educational Events. Prepare and Learn about the changes in 2022!
You and an adult guest are invited to attend this free Medicare class and enjoy a meal on us. Please feel free to bring your spouse, significant other, or anyone else who is researching Medicare for their health benefits.
You Will Learn:
- Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- How to apply for coverage
- What to look for in a Medicare plan
- Benefits of Medicare Parts A and B
- How to properly evaluate your Medicare options
- Medicare Part D explained
- New Options and Changes for 2022
Whether you are new to Medicare or exploring your options, this Free educational class has you covered!