10/22/2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
MEDICARE: Know Your Options - Live Online Webinar
301 N. Cattlemen Road
Sarasota, FL 34232
MEDICARE: Know Your Options
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: MAFVIR1022B
Medicare Open Enrollment is now underway.
Get the information you need to make an informed decision.
This course is normally taught in Libraries throughout Southwest Florida. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this Live class is being offered for FREE online.
This Course is offered LIVE, ONLINE, & FREE of Charge
Join us for this educational workshop in the comfort and safety of your home!
Advance Registration is Required
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 239-946-2964 (lines open 24/7)
This workshop was developed to help you learn how Medicare works and to clearly explain your options. We will cover all of the main questions and concerns, such as:
- When to enroll
- What Medicare A-B-C-D consists of
- How to select the right prescription plan
- How to avoid the “donut hole”
- Supplemental (Medigap) and Medicare Advantage plans
MEDICARE – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR
Enrolling for Medicare or changing your existing coverage can be a confusing, frustrating task. With so many different coverage and supplement options to choose from, it’s hard to determine the best option for you and your situation.
This workshop is designed to help you better understand Medicare and eliminate the confusion abut the options that are available. We will cover the basics of Medicare, the various parts (A, B, C and D) and changes that could affect you and your retirement planning.
Whether you plan enroll soon, or already enrolled, you will learn valuable information that will help you make your Medicare decisions with confidence. This is strictly an educational workshop – absolutely no cost, obligation or selling.
Here are just some of the questions that we will answer:
- What are my Medicare options?
- What are the different parts of Medicare and which ones do I need?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What doesn’t Medicare cover?
- Which plan is right for me?
- What is the difference between Medigap and Medicare Advantage?
- How does Medicare coordinate with other coverage(s)?
- When can I make changes to my Medicare plan?
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.