11/05/2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Hurst Conference Center
1601 Campus Drive
Hurst, TX 76054
NAVIGATING YOUR LAYOFF OR EARLY RETIREMENT
IN PERSON COURSE
Course Code: RMMHCC1105
A Free Educational Workshop Teaching the Fundamentals, Options and Risks of Voluntary or Involuntary Layoffs and Early Retirement
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
Social distancing protocols will be followed and seating will be limited in compliance with CDC, state, and local guidelines.
This Course is offered FREE of Charge,
Advance Registration is Required.
Register on-line now or
Register by Phone 817-242-9992 (lines open 24/7)
You’ve spent a career in your profession, in good faith and loyalty … and now you may be faced with the possibility of a voluntary or involuntary layoff or an offer of early retirement! Join us to learn important strategies for navigating this transition.
Navigating Your Layoff or Early Retirement
This timely workshop is being offered free of charge as a community service for those facing the likelihood of a voluntary or involuntary layoff or the offer of early retirement. You will learn about several priority topics including 401k rollover options, pension-taking considerations (immediate annuity vs. lump sum), deferred-tax and tax-free options, and protective investment strategies.
This workshop is designed to give you a better understanding of your options and the pros and cons of each option. It will also help you define your goals and provide you with the knowledge to make the best decisions for YOU!
The decisions you make now could have a direct impact on your future.
What Will You Learn?
- What to do immediately when a layoff or early retirement is likely
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that could cost you money
- Understanding “qualified accounts” and how they are taxed
- Making the most of your existing pension or 401k account
- Your 401k rollover options and the pros and cons of each option
- The importance of financial planning and asset allocation
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone preparing for a potential layoff or early retirement buyout offer
- Anyone seeking defensive planning strategies to endure volatility and inflation
- Anyone looking for ways to approach their financial situation with greater control and protection
- The COVID-19 economic era has America’s major employers laying off several millions of workers
- Economic recovery and timing is tenuous and uncertain
- Many career positions will no longer be available, even after economic recovery
Timing Is Everything! Join Us for This Powerful, Insightful Workshop!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Hurst Conference Center
- Navigating Your Layoff or Early Retirement - In Person Course - 11/04/2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Navigating Your Layoff or Early Retirement - In Person Course - 11/05/2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm