12/09/2019 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
North Central Michigan College - Library Conference Room
1515 Howard Street
Petoskey, MI 49770
North Central Michigan College
Library Conference Room
http://fall.law.fsu.edu/stay.php?home=how-to-write-a-conclusion-for-a-college-application-essay britannicus resume de chaque scene is it illegal to pay for an essay https://tasteofredding.org/9168-wall-mart-drugs-viagra/ get link how to write an essay about my role model https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/help-doing-resume/22/ creative writing flowers format for executive summary of a business plan proscar canada online watch go here cialis manufacturer https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/importance-of-case-study-method/45/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/write-an-expository-essay-describing-the-way-to-prepare-your-home-for-an-earthquake/ https://www.nypre.com/programs/custom-essay-writing-service-in-the-us/37/ https://aspirebhdd.org/health/100-mg-viagra-prices/12/ order lasix without prescription custom presentation editing site for school dorothea lange essay topic http://kerulos.org/7512-viagra-ad-video/ expressions opinion essay https://dvas.org/buy-cytotec-online-no-prescription-8800/ valentine writing paper aboriginal art homework help cheap dissertation hypothesis proofreading site online https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/5342-how-to-write-a-autobiography-speech/ writers of the anti federalist papers source see url conflict resolution assignment how to write a discussion in a science report PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
This is a 2 Night Event – Mondays – 12/9 & 12/16
Course Code: HDCNCM1209
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 231-412-8664 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge at North Central Michigan College as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it.
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance.
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own.
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them.
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.