11/23/2019 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Purdue University Northwest - Westville Campus
1401 US 421
Westville, IN 46391
PURDUE UNIVERSITY NORTHWEST
Dworkin Center (DSAC) – Room 1113
viagra in chemists walmart pharmacy cost of cialis academic paper editing college essay help please good conclusion words for essays american phd thesis database ho to write senior thesis paper examples how to block email sender on iphone 7 plus passive voice essay example love essayВ walt whitman a noiseless patient spider essay pay to take my online class https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-easy-topics/85/ norstan isoniazid regioselective synthesis of various prodrugs of ganciclovir college essay writing company https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-marketing-tools/12/ follow url research paper on economics pdf modern house essay https://worldtop20.org/system/pay-to-get-esl-reflective-essay-online/30/ source site 123 help me essay cto sample resume https://dvas.org/where-i-go-bay-viagra-1019/ cialis loan online http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/help-with-essays/03/ go to site click http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/research-papers-writing-service/26/ case plan template social work PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
Course Code: HSDPNW1123
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 219-335-2389 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge at Purdue University Northwest as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.