11/09/2019 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Ivy Tech Community College - Warsaw Campus
2545 Silveus Crossing
Warsaw, IN 46582
Ivy Tech Community College
literature review architecture dissertation https://chicagocounseling.org/14901-resume-list-education-in-what-order/ application essay http://v-nep.org/classroom/assignment-words/04/ sildenafil cipla india https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-topics-in-education-pdf/42/ source url use of case studies objective of hotel management resume discount viagra no prescription type my essay free see buying a research paper online see url best website to do your homework websites with essays source link https://tasteofredding.org/7566-viagra-marketing-personalities/ us government essay go here business school case study format viagra kamagra dublin online editing service see url case study sample for nursing students turner thesis main points professional essay editor service for college https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/descriptive-essay-animal/85/ behavior case studies efectos secundarios del viagra en el hombres tulane honors thesis requirements http://www.chesszone.org/lib/writing-numbers-in-standard-form-1485.html Planning Your Retirement
Course Code: HKKITW1109
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 574-444-2951 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge at Ivy Tech Community College as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
You only get one shot at retirement. Make it count.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.