06/04/2022 at 9:00 am - 11:30 am Location:
Planning Your Retirement - Live Online Webinar
100 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
A FREE LIVE ONLINE COURSE TEACHING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR A SOUND RETIREMENT
This course is usually taught at City College of San Francisco
Planning Your Retirement
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: hjlweb0604
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 415-943-2768 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Live Online Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
KEY CONCEPTS COVERED:
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 50 and 70
- Those concerned about our financial markets & wanting to prepare for the next recession
- Investors looking for other perspectives or ideas
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research
You only get one shot at retirement. Make it count!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.