09/29/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
FIU / Broward College - Room 327
1930 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
In Person Course
Course Code – TPBGP0929
RETIREMENT DREAMS ARE ACHIEVABLE AND SUSTAINABLE
YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT PLAN TO GET THERE
Does your current retirement strategy match your long-term goals?
This event is offered free of charge
Seating is limited and Advance Registration is Required!
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 800-839-3695 Lines open 24/7
In Person Course
Retirement means different things to different people and is often the end of a long journey of sacrifice and decades of hard work. In our experience, Freedom of Choice is the common theme throughout everyone’s dream retirement. Retirement income strategies are not just for the wealthy. Take control of your retirement. What you don’t know may be hurting you.
Do not retire wondering if you should downsize your home, take that trip, visit your grandkids …
You should have a plan and attending this special event will put you on the right path.
In this course you will learn:
- How to receive a paycheck throughout your entire retirement without relying on market returns
- Strategies to help reduce the tax liabilities of your retirement dollars
- The importance of turning taxable assets to non-taxable assets
- How to use the tax codes in your favor to enhance your legacy
- Taxable vs. tax free income
- 2021 IRA rules, new SECURE and CARES Act
- Why you should change taxable IRA to tax free ROTH
JOIN US FOR THIS EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at FIU / Broward College – Room 327
- Taxes and IRA Income in Retirement - In Person Course - 10/27/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm