09/24/2022 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
1512 Edison Street
Dallas, TX 75207
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Class
Course Code: rbrbh924
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Retirement income planning is essential to understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to create the lifestyle you want.
This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired. You will learn how to determine the amount of income you’ll need during your retirement years and strategies that will help you to properly allocate your assets, reduce risk, reduce or eliminate taxes on your income, and plan for a financially secure retirement.
You will leave with a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- How to estimate the income you’ll need during retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- Ways to reduce or eliminate taxes on your income
- Determining the best order to draw from various accounts
- How working can affect your retirement planning
- How to manage income streams from Social Security, pensions, and investments
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.