10/04/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
West Pearland Library
11801 Shadow Creek Parkway
Pearland, TX 77584
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Class
Course Code: rbwwp1004
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Understanding, planning, and managing your income is more vital than ever when you enter retirement. You will be managing your entire nest egg, not collecting paychecks anymore, and will have less time to recover from potential mistakes.
Designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired, this course will help you determine the amount of income you’ll need during retirement, and present strategies that will help you properly allocate your assets and reduce – or even eliminate – taxes on your income.
You’ll leave with a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
We’ll discuss these important topics and more:
- Estimating the income you’ll need in retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- The major role Social Security plays in your income planning
- How working can affect your retirement planning
- Ways to reduce or eliminate taxes on your income
- Strategies for generating predictable and reliable income for life
- How to manage income streams from Social Security, pensions, and investments
- Determining the best order to draw from various accounts
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.