10/04/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Desoto Civic Center
211 E. Pleasant Run Road
DeSoto, TX 75115
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Class
Course Code: RNFDC1004
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Retirement income planning is essential to understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to create the lifestyle you want.
This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired. You will learn how to determine the amount of income you’ll need during your retirement years and strategies that will help you to properly allocate your assets and reduce or eliminate taxes on your income.
You will leave with a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- Estimating the income you’ll need during retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- The major role Social Security plays in your income planning
- How working can affect your retirement planning
- Ways to reduce or eliminate taxes on your income
- Strategies for generating predictable and reliable income for life
- How to manage income streams from Social Security, pensions, and investments
- Determining the best order to draw from various accounts
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!