10/06/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Green River Community College - Building WB, Room 109
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Class
Course Code: raagr1006
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 888-546-7009 (lines open 24/7)
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Retirement income planning is essential to understanding how much income you will need during your retirement years to create the lifestyle you want. This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired.
You will learn how to determine the amount of income you will need during your retirement years and strategies that will help you to properly allocate your assets, reduce risk and reduce or eliminate taxes on your income.
Upon completion of this course, you will leave with a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to estimate the income you’ll need during retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- How to reduce taxes on your income
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
- How to coordinate income streams from Social Security, pensions, and investments
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!