01/21/2020 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Upcountry History Museum - Downtown Greenville
540 Buncombe Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Upcountry History Museum
(Free parking behind the museum on Atwood Street)
Retirement Income Planning – “5 Steps to Success”
Course Code: RCHUHM0121
This course is offered FREE of charge.
Advance Registration is required. Space is limited so register early!
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone Call 864-513-9961 (lines open 24/7)
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING – “5 STEPS TO SUCCESS”
According to a CNBC Survey from August 2019, “75% of Americans are ‘winging it’ when it comes to their financial future.” This course aims to position you among the 25% who aspire to do better by providing simple, straight-forward instruction for the everyday investor. Retirement Income Planning is the antidote to the insecurity and anxiety that trouble so many working individuals. This class takes the mystery and the guesswork out of the planning process by showing you tangible steps you can take towards success. Based upon the very best practices gleaned from today’s successful investors, this course walks you through a 5-Step process that is designed to help you achieve a dependable and secure retirement income that will last for your lifetime.
We’ll answer the folllowing questions – and more
- How to determine if you are on track for a secure retirement
- Where to get help if you need it
- Goal Setting – How to establish realistic goals
- Exploring various strategies and approaches to retirement
- How to best utilize your resources: Social Security, 401(k)s, IRAs, Pensions
- Understanding key risks and how to manage or eliminate those risks
- How to monitor your progress to ensure you get on and stay on track
Gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.