05/13/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Rose State College Community Learning Center Room 102
6191 Hudiburg Drive
Midwest City, OK 73110
Rose State College
Community Learning Center
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Class
Course Code: RRMRS0513
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 405-451-4461 (lines open 24/7)
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
For your continued safety, seating will be limited to allow for social distancing.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired. You will learn how to determine how much income you’ll need during your retirement years and strategies that will help you to properly allocate your assets and reduce or eliminate taxes on your income. Upon completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to estimate the income you’ll need in retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- The best order to draw from various accounts
- How to reduce or eliminate taxes on your income
- How to manage income streams from Social Security, pensions and investments
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
Retirement income planning is essential in understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to create the lifestyle you want. This course will show you how to position your assets, reduce risk and taxes, and plan for a financially secure retirement.
- Learn how to ESTIMATE the INCOME you’ll need in retirement
- Learn how to MANAGE RISK and allocate your assets
- Learn STRATEGIES to REDUCE or ELIMINATE TAXES on your income
- Learn how to generate predictable and reliable INCOME FOR LIFE
During these classes, we will also address the current economic environment and how it could affect your RMDs, tax planning, and retirement planning. We will provide answers to common financial concerns and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement.
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!