06/02/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Nova Southeastern University - Carl DeSantis Building - Room 1047
3301 College Avenue
Davie, FL 33314
Retirement Income Planning
In Person Course
Course Code: rfgnsu0602
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 754-225-7334 (lines open 24/7)
NOTE: Seating will be limited to allow for social distancing.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Planning for a Financially Secure Retirement
Retirement income planning is essential in understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to create the lifestyle you want. This course will show you how to position your assets, reduce risk and taxes, and plan for a financially secure retirement.
This course is designed for anyone who is preparing for retirement or has recently retired. You will learn how to determine the amount of income you’ll need during your retirement years and strategies that will help you to properly allocate your assets and reduce or eliminate taxes on your income.
Upon completion of this course you will have a better understanding of your finances and the knowledge to create an income plan that will last throughout your retirement.
What You Will Learn:
- How to estimate the income you’ll need in retirement
- How inflation, taxes, healthcare costs, and longevity can impact your planning
- How to manage risk and allocate your assets
- The best order to draw from various accounts
- How to reduce or eliminate taxes on your income
- How to manage income streams from Social Security, pensions, and investments
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.