10/13/2022 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
North Carolina State University McKimmon Center
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, NC 27606
Retirement Planning Today
In Person Class
Course Code – cbdnc1013
This Course is offered FREE of Charge, but Advance Registration is Required
Limited Seating – Register today!
To Register –
Register on-line now!
Register by phone 877-892-7088 Lines open 24/7
You can also scroll to the bottom to see other scheduling options!
A Catered Dinner by The Pit Authentic Barbeque will be provided
All Participants Will Receive the Books –
Social Security Made Simple and Can I Retire?
RETIREMENT PLANNING TODAY
COURSE DESCRIPTION –
This comprehensive course addresses the biggest concerns and challenges faced by most Americans when planning their investment strategy. Your instructor will cover the essentials of a sound retirement plan and break down key concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
You will leave with a much better understanding of retirement planning and have the tools, insights, and strategies you need to make informed decisions and confidently build an investment portfolio that will help you pursue your specific needs and goals.
Plus, we will also address inflation, the economy, and market volatility, and how they could affect your retirement income planning, tax planning, RMDs, and more. We will provide answers to common financial questions and concerns and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement.
KEY CONCEPTS COVERED:
- A history of the markets – From Bulls to Bears
- Determining your personal risk tolerance and your own unique “Color of Money”
- The relationship between growth, protection, and liquidity in your portfolio
- Wall Street “Myths” and common investment “Mistakes”
- How to create an income stream you can’t outlive
- Strategies to help combat inflation and interest rate changes
- Tying it all together with Social Security and Pensions
- Planning for the “unexpected” – Sequence Risk and Long-term Care
YOU SHOULD ATTEND …
- If you are concerned about stock market risk, taxes, inflation, or the next recession
- If you like the concept of participating in the markets without taking all the risk
- If you have a fear of running out of money in retirement
- If you want a better understanding of your IRA/401(k)
- If you want to make an informed decision on Social Security and Pensions
JOIN THOUSANDS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE AT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES NATIONWIDE!