07/09/2019 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Washtenaw Community College - Business Education Building
4800 East Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
essay on life skills and core skills isis essay term paper format apa essay writers net scam write an essay about your goals for the future help with popular critical analysis essay on hacking go here immigration reform essay goals essay buy viagra in ahmedabad https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/five-paragraph-thesis/05/ writing and essay phd thesis writing help buy suprax no prescription dissertation appendix interview esl bibliography writers sites for university essays on night by elie wiesel follow link generic viagra trial pack source url http://mcorchestra.org/2923-term-paper-order/ best price for cialis 2.5 mg critical thinkin watch grammar check for essays go ut quest homework service contoh outline thesis bahasa inggris watch how to write an effective conclusion for an argumentative essay click pre algebra math problems Business Education Building – Room 250
TUESDAY CLASS SERIES – 7/9, 7/16, 7/23/19
Course Code – SMJBWC0709
3 Easy Way to Register
- Register on line now!
- Register by phone – 734-275-3670 (lines open 24/7)
- Complete the registration form on your mailer
Tuition $49.00 – and couples attend for the cost of one!
SAFE & SECURE RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
A COMPREHENSIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING COURSE FOR RETIREES AND THOSE
PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
Think about everything you’ve been led to believe about investing, the stock market and retirement planning. How much of that do you think is accurate? You may be overwhelmed with conflicting information. You may also be in for some unpleasant financial surprises in your retirement – potential hidden bombshells which you may or may not even recognize until it’s too late to fix them.
That’s why we’re inviting you to attend our comprehensive educational course. Safe & Secure Retirement Income Planning. We’ll help you understand key concepts and sound principles that will make a difference as you plan your anticipated income in retirement.
Course Outline –
- Section I: The Base
- Section II: The Color of Money
- Section III: Conservative Investing
- Section IV: Risk and Reward with Balance
- Section V: Main Street vs. Wall Street
Who Should Attend –
- Individuals or couples age 50 and up
- Investors concerned about the future of tax rates and inflation
- Baby Boomers concerned about income planning
- Conservative investors looking for alternative to status quo models that may not be working
- Anyone who is worried about or want to better understand their retirement plan
Students will receive all required course materials, including the Course Workbook and Handouts, Asset Review Forms, and a Personal Strategy Session.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.