11/09/2019 at 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Location:
Broward College Coconut Creek Campus - Bldg. 62 Room 154
1100 Coconut Creek Blvd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
Broward College – Coconut Creek Campus
Broward County Library North Regional
Building 62 – Room 154
only the heart essay persuasive essay topics for kids osu resume help http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/example-or-research-paper/26/ follow link autobiography sample essay essay paper writing how do i attach a resume to the common app linking words essay english my essay writing assignment help experts https://heystamford.com/writing/customizable-online-assignment/8/ cheap cailis popular research paper writing for hire for school here here follow url watch https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/writting-website/21/ click here reacher paper natural viagra no side effects popular creative writing ghostwriting sites us source url go site essays on evolution go http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/format-of-case-study-analysis/26/ enter future transport essay here SOCIAL SECURITY and PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
COURSE CODE: HBGBCC1109
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 800-541-6512 (lines open 24/7)
JOIN US FOR SNACKS, FACTS, AND GETTING ON TRACK
SOCIAL SECURITY and PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
With – EXTENDED CONTENT!
An Complimentary Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement!
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered at Broward College / Coconut Creek Campus, as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximazation Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor
- Affordable Wills and Trusts
- Long-Term care plans you can afford
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.