12/04/2019 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm Location:
Broward College - FIU Miramar - Room 328
1930 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
Broward College – FIU Miramar
go to site follow site essay on swachh bharat in hindi with headings see url compare contrast essay lesson plan go to site buy generic finasteride uk http://v-nep.org/classroom/article-on-case-study/04/ how do i add an email on my iphone 7 go to link follow link go to site enter how to send email from iphone 4s https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/how-to-write-a-personal-statement-essay/51/ argumentative essay about online education follow url technical term for lasix surgery how to cite research paper https://artsgarage.org/blog/sample-thesis-with-hypothesis/83/ homework help ologys health care research paper source site blood is thicker than water short essay creative writing description of a flood news paper writing problem solving puzzles for adultsВ buy a research paper rezeptfrei how to delete a large group of emails on iphone go cialis vendita online italia SOCIAL SECURITY and PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
COURSE CODE: HBGBCM1204
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 800-541-6512 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY and PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
An Complimentary Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement!
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered at Broward College / FIU Miramar, as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximazation Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor
- Affordable Wills and Trusts
- Long-Term care plans you can afford
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
- And much more!
JOIN US FOR SNACKS, FACTS AND GETTING ON TRACK
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.