09/27/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
West Pearland Library
11801 Shadow Creek Parkway
Pearland, TX 77584
Social Security – Know Your Options
In Person Class
Course Code: sbwwp927
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Deciding when and how to claim Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea, but by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
This course will help you gain a clearer understanding of your options and which strategies you should consider BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits. It will also teach you how to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan, by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
We’ll answer the following questions – and more.
- How could the decisions of the current administration affect my benefits?
- Which rules and regulations must I understand before when to start my benefits?
- How much lifetime income do I stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time?
- How can I get the largest benefit while paying the least amount for taxes?
- How are my benefits affect if I’m still working?
- Can I make a change if I’ve already filed?
- What options are most beneficial to married couples?
- How can Social Security work with other income sources to provide the most secure retirement possible?
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Sorry, this course is fully booked.