07/20/2019 at 9:30 am - 11:30 am Location:
Cultural Arts Center - Nakano Theatre
3330 Civic Center Drive
Torrance, CA 90503
Cultural Arts Center – Nakano Theatre
COURSE CODE: STPCA0720
This Course is offered FREE of Charge, but Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone – call 310-683-5714
Questions? Call 424-215-2810
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
LEARN HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Knowing what to do, when, and why will help you to make the best decision for YOUR situation.
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing Social Security benefits … the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn OPTIONS that can MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY with OTHER INCOME AND ASSETS
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Cultural Arts Center – Nakano Theatre
- Social Security - Know Your Options - 07/20/2019 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am