07/12/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
The Better Business Bureau of Phoenix
1010 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Social Security – Know Your Options
In Person Class
Course Code: SWSBB0712P
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 602-962-4806 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea but, by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
This course will help you gain a clearer understanding of your options and which strategies you should consider BEFORE filing.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- How the current tax laws affect your Social Security
- How the wrong Social Security decisions can cost you money
- Rules, regulations and strategies to consider before deciding to apply for your benefits
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize taxes on them
- How benefits are affected if you’re still working
- Can you change your Social Security election if you’ve already filed for benefits?
- How all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.