10/12/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Chino Hills Community Center
14250 Peyton Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Social Security – Know Your Options
In Person Workshop
Course Code: SMBCHC1012
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
But – Space is Limited and
Advance Registration is Required
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 909-245-2898 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
In Person Workshop
Maximize Your Benefit! Minimize Your Taxes!
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits… the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn OPTIONS that can MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING Social Security with OTHER INCOME AND ASSETS
CLAIMING SOCIAL SECURITY AT THE WRONG AGE MAY REDUCE YOUR BENEFIT BY UP TO 57%!
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim your Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea, but by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
How do new laws or modifications impact your benefits and the way you make your election? Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you. There is a lot of misinformation and confusion, and unfortunately the Social Security Administration cannot help.
Come and learn the basics of Social Security and the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits. This workshop will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and the strategies you should consider BEFORE filing for your benefits. It will also teach you how to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
Some of the Questions We’ll Answer:
- How could the decisions of the new administration affect my benefits?
- Is Social Security still going to be around when I need it?
- Which rules and regulations must I understand before deciding when to start my benefits?
- How much lifetime income do I stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time?
- Why is the most frequently given advice not always the best advice?
- How can I reduce taxation on my Social Security after I start receiving my benefits?
- How are my benefits affected if I’m still working?
- Should I consider delaying that start of my Social Security benefits? What is the right choice for me?
- What options are most beneficial to married couples, according to current Social Security rules?
- If I’ve already filed for benefits, can I make a change?
- How will Social Security income work together with all other income sources to provide the most secure retirement possible?
REGISTER TODAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.