07/09/2022 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Location:
Southwestern Illinois College Liberal Arts Building - Room 1216
2500 Carlye Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
Social Security – Know Your Options
In Person Workshop
Course Code: smksic0709
This class is offered FREE of charge, but
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 618-323-3437 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
IN PERSON WORKSHOP
This course offers real-world strategies for those ages 60 and up who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for their Social Security benefits.
We’ll take the confusion out of the many options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which choices are best for you.
You will learn how to properly file for your Social Security benefits as well as how to choose the best filing option for your circumstances.
You will also discover how income from other sources will affect the amount you are able to receive from Social Security and the tax implications involved.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits
- Maximize the amount you are eligible to receive
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits
- Optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security
- How Social Security is taxed
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you
REGISTER TODAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.