09/24/2020 at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Social Security - Know Your Options - Live Online Webinar
10288 W. Chatfield Avenue
Littleton, CO 80127
Social Security – Know Your Options
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: SEOW0924
Our courses are normally taught at colleges nationwide. Due to health and safety concerns, this course is currently being TAUGHT LIVE ONLINE.
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 720-679-1467 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT! MINIMIZE YOUR TAXES!
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits … the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea, but by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
How do new laws or modifications impact your benefits and the way you make your election? Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you. There is a lot of misinformation and confusion, and unfortunately the Social Security Administration cannot help.
Come and learn the basics of Social Security and the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits. This workshop will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and the strategies you should consider BEFORE filing for benefits. It will also teach you haw to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan, by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
Some of the Question We’ll Answer:
- How could the decisions of the new administration affect my benefits?
- Is Social Security still going to be around when I need it?
- Which rules and regulations must I understand before deciding when to start my benefits?
- How much lifetime income do I stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time?
- Why is the most frequently given advice not always the best advise?
- How can I reduce taxation on my Social Security after I start receiving benefits?
- How are my benefits are affected if I’m still working?
- Should I consider delaying the start of my Social Security benefits? What is the right choice for me?
- What options are most beneficial to married couples, according to current Social Security rules?
- If I’ve already filed for benefits, can I make a change?
- How will my Social Security income work together with all other income sources to provide the most secure retirement possible?
Knowing what to do, when, and why will help you to make the best decision for YOUR situation.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.