10/27/2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Social Security Know Your Options - Live Online Webinar
7900 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66211
Social Security – Know Your Options
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: SPSVIR1027
This class is usually taught at Libraries and colleges throughout Kansas. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this LIVE class is being offered for FREE ONLINE.
Advance Registration is Required – Capacity is limited, so please guarantee your reservation today. Classes start promptly at time listed.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 913-914-8686 (lines open 24/7)
After registration, you will receive an email with easy instructions on how to connect to the class.
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR
Join us LIVE ONLINE and learn the basics of Social Security and the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits. This workshop will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and the strategies you should consider BEFORE filing for your benefits. It will also teach you how to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan, by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
CLAIMING SOCIAL SECURITY AT THE WRONG AGE MAY REDUCE YOUR BENEFIT BY UP TO 57%
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim your Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you are eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea, but by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn OPTIONS that can MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING Social Security with OTHER INCOME AND ASSETS
How do new laws or modifications impact your benefits and the way you make your election? Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you. There is a lot of misinformation and confusion, and unfortunately the Social Security Administration cannot help.
Some of the Questions We’ll Answer:
- How could the upcoming elections affect my benefits?
- Is Social Security still going to be around when I need it?
- Which rules and regulations must I understand before deciding when to start my benefits?
- How much lifetime income do I stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time?
- Why is the most frequently given advice not always the best advice?
- How can I reduce taxation on my Social Security after I start receiving my benefits?
- How are my benefits affected if I’m still working?
- Should I consider delaying the start of my Social Security benefits? What is the right choice for me?
- What options are most beneficial to married couples, according to current Social Security rules?
- If I’ve already filed for benefits, can I make a change?
- How will Social Security income work together with all other income sources to provide the most secure retirement possible?
REGISTER TODAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Social Security Know Your Options – Live Online Webinar
- Social Security - Know Your Options - Live Online Webinar - 10/29/2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Social Security - Know Your Options - Live Online Webinar - 11/05/2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm