06/29/2019 at 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Location:
Broward College FIU Miramar
1930 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
COURSE CODE: HBGBC0629
Broward College FIU Miramar – Room #326
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 800-541-6512 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY and PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
An Academic Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement!
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered at Broward College / FIU Miramar as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximazation Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Broward College FIU Miramar
- Social Security & Planning Your Retirement - 06/18/2019 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Social Security & Planning Your Retirement - 06/29/2019 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Social Security & Planning Your Retirement - 07/17/2019 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Social Security & Planning Your Retirement - 07/20/2019 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm