09/27/2022 at 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm Location:
Servena Park Community Center
623 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
Severna Park, MD 21146
Tax Planning for Retirement
In Person Class
Course Code: tabsp927
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
All participants will receive – Ed Slott’s 2022 Retirement Decisions Guide, which includes 125 ways to save and stretch your wealth, walking you through IRA planning basics, the saving secrets of wealthy retirees and the ‘how-tos’ of protecting your nest egg.
TAX PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
Understanding, planning, and managing your assets and taxes is more vital than ever as you prepare for retirement. It is more important than ever to properly manage your assets and avoid costly, and often irreparable mistakes.
In this course, we will discuss how your retirement assets are taxed, how the most recent tax code changes could affect you, and how your choices today will impact your furure tax liability. You will learn tax planning strategies designed to make the most of your retirement assets, and to minimize – or even eliminate – your tax liabilities on your retirement income sources.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- How tax laws affect your retirement planning and asset distribution, and how to minimize taxes in retirement.
- Why your Social Security decision has a significant impact on your taxes in retirement.
- The differences between – Tax-Deferred, Tax-Advantaged, and Tax-Free.
- Is a Roth IRA right for you – the impact of Roth IRA conversions on your future income.
- Understanding tax strategies such as NUA and Back-Door Roths and how they can significantly reduce future taxation of your retirement assets.
- How marginal tax rates can (and usually do!) increase after retirement, and how to avoid it.
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.