12/09/2021 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Capstone Education Center
4290 Lakeland Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
Understanding Medicare: The A, B, C, Ds
In Person Workshop
Course Code: MJBCEC1209
This class is offered FREE of charge, but
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 601-488-2620 (lines open 24/7)
UNDERSTANDING MEDICARE-THE A, B, C, Ds
IN PERSON WORKSHOP
This educational course will teach you everything that you need to know about Medicare and how to determine the best options for your current situation. This course will remove all of the confusion about the different parts of Medicare, what it covers and does not cover, and clearly explain the upcoming changes to Medicare and how they will affect you.
Whether you are currently on Medicare or about to begin your benefits, this course will provide you with valuable information you need to know.
What You’ll Learn:
- Get the facts about what Medicare does and does not cover
- Learn the differences between Medicare parts A, B, C, and D
- Understand the costs for each part
- Which Medicare supplement is right for you?
- Know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Advantage plans explained
- Latest changes to Medicare and Social Security and how they affect your benefits
REGISTER TODAY AND LEARN ABOUT THE MOST RELEVANT & CHALLENGING FINANCIAL TOPICS FACING AMERICANS!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Capstone Education Center
- Understanding Medicare: The A, B, C, Ds - In Person Workshop - 12/09/2021 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm