06/02/2020 at 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm Location:
Understanding Your IRA/401(k) Options Online Webinar
999 North Main Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
thesis defense oral presentation
buy viagra gold
essay writing support
viagra generic australia
top analysis essay ghostwriters site for university
how to change email password on my ipad
top dissertation results ghostwriting for hire for university
thesis statement help
job analysis paper
global regents - thematic essay on nationalism
buy viagra online rx
how to write a 5 paragraph essay in an hour
Understanding Your IRA/401(K) Options
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: KPDO0602
The Council of Financial Educators (COFE) is happy to be able to offer these important classes LIVE, ONLINE. Learn about issues relating to your retirement, all from the comfort and safety of your home. Classes are normally taught at the College of DuPage.
This Course is offered LIVE ONLINE, FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 630-937-3143 (lines open 24/7)
After registration, you will receive an email with easy instructions on how to connect to the ONLINE class.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR IRA/401(K) OPTIONS
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR
This class was developed to give participants an overview of retirement accounts in general, with a concentration on the most common types of retirement accounts:
- IRAs (Traditional and Roth)
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension)
In this class, we will review each of these retirement accounts, discuss the characteristics that are unique to them, and explore the potential impact of legislative and tax law changes.
You will also learn the latest strategies to reduce taxes, minimize risk, and protect and preserve your valuable assets for your retirement – and for your children and grandchildren.
Our goal is to have you finish the course with a better understanding of retirement accounts and be better prepared to create the retirement you desire.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the three biggest risks to retirement income
- Learn what changes are coming in 2020 and how they might impact your retirement planning
- What tax implications should you consider in planning for your retirement income?
- Learn how taking your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) could send you into a higher tax bracket, and what you can do to avoid it
- Are there ways to minimize the impact of RMDs on your tax rate and account values?
REGISTER TODAY AND GET YOUR RETIREMENT PLANS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Understanding Your IRA/401(k) Options Online Webinar
- Understanding Your IRA/401(K) Options Online Webinar - 06/02/2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm