Tuesday, December 6th at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Tarrant County College – South Campus
5301 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76119
Understanding Your IRA & 401k Options
In Person Class
Course Code: KMMTS1206
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 877-892-7088 (lines open 24/7)
UNDERSTANDING YOUR IRA and 401k OPTIONS
If you are recently retired or planning to retire to soon, you are most likely counting on your IRA, 401k, 403b, SEP IRA or other “qualified account” to provide you with income and security in retirement. Yet many Americans don’t fully understand that how you manage these accounts can have a direct, and often costly, impact on your future income.
In this course, we will discuss the rules, regulations, unique characteristics, and tax consequences associated with these retirement plans, and the potential impact and legislative and tax law changes.
You will learn the latest strategies to reduce taxes, minimize risk, and protect and preserve your valuable assets for your retirement.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- Understanding your IRA, 401k, 403b, SEP IRA or other qualified account
- IRS rules and regulations for qualified accounts, and strategies to reduce your tax liability on them
- Your rollover options and the pros and cons of each
- The proper application of tax-free Roth IRAs
- Ways to minimize the impact of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) on your tax rate and account values
- The three biggest risks to retirement income, and how to avoid them
- How to use qualified accounts to generate predictable and reliable income for life
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.