07/27/2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm Location:
Seminole Community Library
9200 113th Street N.
Seminole, FL 33772
Seminole Community Library, Room B
Course Code: SJMMBR0727
This course is offered FREE of charge, but Advance Registration is required. Space is limited so register early!
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone – Call 727-513-5169 (24/7)
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
This course offers real-world strategies designed for those ages 60 and up who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for their Social Security benefits. We’ll take the confusion out of the many options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which choices are best for you. You will learn how to properly file for your Social Security benefits as well as how to choose the best filing options for your circumstances. You will also discover how income from other sources will affect the amount you are able to receive from Social Security and he tax implications involved.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits
- Maximize the amount you are eligible to receive
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits
- Optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security
- How Social Security is taxed
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you