01/16/2020 at 6:15 pm - 8:15 pm Location:
Del Mar College - Center for Economic Develpment - Room 118
3209 South Staples
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Del Mar College
Center for Economic Development – Room 118
Your Dream Retirement
Course Code: DJVDMC0116
Classes Starting Soon … REGISTER TODAY!
COURSE REGISTRATION –
Tuition is FREE, but you must register in advance to attend this course.
Spouse or guest may also attend at no cost.
Register online now or
REGISTER by phone 361-298-1802 (lines open 24/7)
YOUR DREAM RETIREMENT
How To Strategically Plan & Tactically Manage Your Retirement
Knowledge is empowering and there is no better feeling than to make an important decision and feel great about it. This one day class was created to help those preparing for retirement and those who have already retired, to be confident that they can answer the #1 question in retirement – “Will I outlive my money?”. There are numerous factors out there that can upend retirement plans. Learning how to avoid them can save you and your family from the heartache of unnecessary financial stress. Retirement comes around only once. Doing it right is not an option, it’s a must.
What You Will Learn
- How to manage the 5 most important Risk Factors
- What Planning Concepts/Myths are True and which are False
- When to start Social Security and how to Maximize your benefits with your other assets
- What are the 6 Pillars of Retirement Income and how to use them
- How all of your Retirement Assets work together to create your personal retirement plan
- Who is the right advisor for you and your family
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.