07/18/2019 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Sahara West Library
9600 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Sahara West Library
Course Code: MSRSAL0718
COURSE REGISTRATION – Tuition of $18 and spouses may attend at no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse may be purchased for $6.
TO REGISTER ON-LINE visit ~ https://www.adultfinancialed.org/
TO REGISTER by phone call ~ 702-843-0541
COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM ON MAILER AND MAIL FORM AND CHECK TO ~
Sun City Financial Educational Services
9640 – W. Tropicana Avenue Suite 106 Las Vegas, NV 89147
INCLUDING IMPORTANT 2019 CHANGES!
Know What You CAN DO So You Know What You SHOULD DO!
Social Security claiming options have changed for millions of Americans …are you one of them?
This educational workshop will provide you with much needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits. Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive.
Important issues to understand:
- Is “file and suspend” really gone?
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
- How divorce impacts spousal benefits
- Claiming a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits
- How working impacts taxes on Social Security benefits
- How claiming early worker benefits could lower your spousal benefit at full retirement age
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
Investment Advisory Services provided by Redhawk Wealth Advisors, Inc. and SEC-registered investment advisor.
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives.The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on them
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits
- How your current employment will affect benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRA’s
- What is the future of Social Security and what does it mean to you
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
- How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits
- Can you fix your Social Security election if you made a mistake?
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- Learn how all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement.
Classes Starting Soon … REGISTER TODAY!
Presented by a National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder and Council of Financial Educators Member
Adult Financial Education Foundation, a not-for-profit corporation, is devoted to helping improve the financial literacy of adults 50 and over who are concerned about their retirement savings and how to ensure a safe, secure future.