06/15/2019 at 10:30 am - 2:30 pm Location:
Scottsdale Library - Mustang Branch
10101 N. 90th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
creative writing best university uk
how to write a thesis research paper
wonder of science essay in english
architecture thesis handbook
sociology essay topic
sex viagra tablets
essays literary essay
can i write an essay on my iphone
where is health worldbiz located
life of pi religion essay
thesis chapters apa
professional academic essay ghostwriting sites online
please do my homework for me
all free essay
buy home school diploma
automatic essay creator
how to write an effective essay
creative writing idea
what is researh
biology research paper buy
SATURDAY – JUNE 15th – Parts 1 & 2
BOOK DISCUSSION ROOM
COURSE CODE: HPHSLM0615
Lunch will be provided
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 480-531-5757 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Sorry, this course is fully booked. To add your name to a waiting list, please call the telephone number shown on your invitation mailer. If there is a course code for this class on the invitation mailer, please have that information handy when you call.