06/29/2019 at 10:30 am - 2:30 pm Location:
Scottsdale Library - Mustang Branch
10101 N. 90th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
affordable resume writing service
evaluation essay sample
thesis paper outline
viagra canada pharmacy
i need someone to write my paper
viagra in south africa
find my ipad via serial number
princeton thesis font
essay help site
essay writing service scam
pay someone to do my online class
viagra email offers
comment faire du viagra
how to format a bibliography
problem definition phd thesis
pay someone to write paper
SATURDAY – JUNE 29th – Parts 1 & 2
BOOK DISCUSSION ROOM
COURSE CODE: HPHSLM0629
Lunch will be provided
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 480-531-5757 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.