06/15/2019 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
University of North Carolina - Asheville Highsmith University Union
2500 University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804
French Broad Room – HIG-125
TAX & INCOME PLANNING STRATEGIES FOR 2019 AND BEYOND
A CLASSROOM COURSE FOR THOSE 55 AND UP – TEACHING THE PRINCIPLES OF SOUND TAX & RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Come learn what our tax professionals are waiting to share with you about Tax Planning and how it can be integrated into your retirement plan.
Learn How To:
- Plan your retirement income based upon new tax rules
- Use the 3 basic types of retirement accounts to maximize retirement income
- Decide if you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximize Social Security and reduce Social Security taxation
- Complimentary copy of the #1 Amazon Best-Selling Book “The Power of Zero” (Taxes) by David McKnight.
Learn time-tested strategies for tax planning designed to make the most of your retirement income, and see how different choices affect your retirement savings. Our real-world learning approach makes attending this course both entertaining and informative.
You Will Learn How To:
- Use the new Roth IRA tax laws to your advantage
- Face the challenge of outliving your money
- Calculate your IRS-required minimum distributions
- Plan your retirement income based on the new rules
- Understand the reasons taxation will change
- Make the most of what you have and lower future taxes
TAX PLANNING TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR RETIRMENT
Post retirement tax planning is often more difficult than planning for retirement. You are managing your entire nest egg, not collecting paychecks anymore, and have less time to recover from potential mistakes. When you retire, your financial objectives, time horizon, and investment choices will most likely change. We discuss how to transition from your retirement plan to your post-retirement income plan. This real-world learning approach makes attending this course both entertaining and informative.
In this course you will learn time-tested strategies for tax planning designed to make the most of your retirement income. We apply these strategies by comparing various rules and requirements so you can see how different choices affect your retirement savings.
Who Should Attend ~
Both Retirees and Pre-Retirees will benefit from attending this class. Whether you’re still in the planning stages or concerned about protecting and passing on your savings, this course will be an eye-opening experience.
Practical Information ~
This course focuses on financial and tax concepts that are important to retirement. Plus, it explains strategies designed to accomplish common objectives such as:
- Inflation protection
- Tax-efficient withdrawals
- Lifestyle preservation
- Providing a legacy
We use case studies to illustrate important concepts based on different risk tolerances, so it will help you evaluate your personal circumstances and select a plan you can easily apply to your situation.
Handout Materials ~
This course includes a workbook to help you follow along with the presentation. Loaded with examples and illustrations, this valuable reference tool is yours to keep. These materials make it easy to retain and apply the information you learn in class.
Optional Consultation ~
If you have tax or financial questions that are personal in nature or relate to specific financial products, you may arrange to meet privately with your instructor after the course is complete. This consultation is complimentary for th class attendees, but is not required.
Registration ~ Advance Registration is REQUIRED
- Call 800-769-0833
- Complete the Registration Form on mailer
Hosted by: The Tax Professionals at AxYourTaxes.com as a fundraising project for the American Society.
Suggested donation of $29 Checks made payable to the American Cancer Society. Spouses may attend at no cost.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at University of North Carolina – Asheville Highsmith University Union
- Tax & Income Planning Strategies for 2019 and Beyond - 06/15/2019 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Tax & Income Planning Strategies for 2019 and Beyond - 06/22/2019 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm