04/13/2021 at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Annuities 101 - Live Online Course
5540 Centerview Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Annuities 101: Good, Bad & In Between
Live Online Educational Course
Course Code – AN0413
Due to school closures and the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions this course is being offered FREE online. This course is usually taught at NCSU McKimmon Center.
A FREE, LIVE, ONLINE ADULT EDUCATION COURSE
Register on-line now! Space is limited!
After you register, you will receive a link and instructions for accessing the class online
ANNUITIES 101: Good, Bad & In Between
A Free LIVE Online Course Teaching How Annuities Work and When They Can Be Appropriate
With all the press out there about annuities, this course demystifies them
This comprehensive annuity course is being offered free of charge as a community service to help consumers understand the pros and cons of annuities and how they fit into a comprehensive retirement plan.
KEY CONCEPTS COVERED –
- What is an annuity?
- What is the history of annuities?
- What are the different types of annuities out there?
- How can they guarantee income like a pension?
- How do taxes work for annuities?
- What questions you should ask before buying one?
- What mistakes can you make when buying one?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND –
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 50 and 70.
- Those concerned about our financial markets & wanting to prepare for the next recession.
- Investors looking for other perspectives or ideas.
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research.
Register today and learn the Good, Bad & In-Between of Annuities!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Annuities 101 – Live Online Course
- Annuities 101: Good, Bad and In Between - Live Online Webinar - 04/13/2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Annuities 101: Good, Bad and In Between - Live Online Webinar - 04/15/2021 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm