Tuesday, March 15th at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Western Reserve Academy – Murdough Center – MAC Room
115 College Street
Hudson, OH 44236
Conservative Retirement Planning
2 Night Event
In Person Course
Course Code – RJBWRA0315
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
For the health and safety of all, social distancing protocols will be followed, and seating will be limited in compliance with CDC, state and local guidelines.
Winter Special: Tuition Waived! Class was $49 now $0!
A Comprehensive Retirement Planning course for Retirees and Those Planning for Retirement
This is a 2-Night Course – Tuesdays – 3/15/22 and 3/22/22
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 330-892-9286 (lines open 24/7)
CONSERVATIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING
Think about everything you’ve been led to believe about investing, the stock market and retirement planning. How much of that do you think is accurate? You may be overwhelmed with conflicting information. You may also be in for some unpleasant financial surprises in your retirement – potential hidden bombshells which you may not even recognize until it’s too late to fix them.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals and couples ages 50 and up
- Investors concerned about the future of tax rates and inflation
- Baby Boomers concerned about income planning
- Conservative investors looking for alternatives to status quo models that may not be working
- Anyone who is worried about or wants to better understand their retirement plan
Why You Should Attend:
Upon completion of this course, you will better understand the following –
- How to establish retirement goals and objectives based on your risk tolerance and needs
- How to use current IRS tax codes to create a tax-free retirement
- Strategies to maximize your cash flow
- How to avoid unintentional tax bills
- The best time to start Social Security
- Optimizing your asset allocation to minimize risk of loss
- How to generate predictable and reliable income for life
- How to choose the right financial advisor
- Section I The Base
- Section II The Color of Money
- Section III Conservative Investing
- Section IV Risk and Reward with Balance
- Section V Main Street vs. Wall Street
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.