10/26/2021 at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Location:
Keys to Maximizing Your Social Security - Live Online Webinar
2133 Gregory Creek Drive
Little Elm, TX 75068
Keys to Maximizing Your Social Security
Live Online Workshop
Course Code: SCSVIR1026A
This class is usually taught at Libraries throughout the Dallas – Ft. Worth area. Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this class is being offered for FREE ONLINE.
This course is offered LIVE, ONLINE and FREE of Charge
But – Advance Registration is Required!
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 469-840-3881 (lines open 24/7)
After registration, you will receive an email with easy instructions on how to connect to the class.
KEYS to MAXIMIZING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY
LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Don’t miss out on benefits you are entitled to – know the rules!
Regardless of your marital status, there are ways to maximize the Social Security benefits you receive in your lifetime.
Before you make a decision on starting Social Security, you need to understand:
- WHEN you can start your benefits
- HOW Spousal Benefits work
- WHAT options are available if you are divorced or widowed
- HOW working will affect your benefits
- WHAT you need to know in order to maximize benefits
- HOW your Social Security is taxed
Join us ONLINE for this educational course and gain a better understanding of what options are available to you regarding Social Security benefits. We also cover the importance of a holistic strategy that combines Social Security with other assets.
One of the most important – and potentially confusing – decisions you need to make as you approach retirement is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. Over half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they significantly and permanently reduce their income.
The difference between the best and worst Social Security strategy can cost well over $100,000!
With almost 100 start dates to choose from, and numerous rules, Social Security can be very confusing. Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of income.
Key topics we will cover:
- How you can maximize your Social Security benefits – and also minimize taxes with the right timing strategy
- How married couples could miss out on substantial benefits simply by not knowing the rules
- Is Social Security still going to be around when you need it?
- The strategy behind delaying the start of your benefits
- Rules and regulations you must understand before deciding when to start your benefits
- How are your benefits affected if you are still employed?
- Strategies you probably aren’t aware of that could greatly increase your lifetime benefits
- How your Social Security income can work together with your IRA/401(k) and other income sources
- If you’ve already filed for benefits, can you make a change?
REGISTER TODAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.